When we enter the Path of Exile, we will get a lot of loot, these items will fill our screen, which greatly affects our game experience. At this time we can use the loot filter to solve this problem.
Players can customize the loot displayed on the screen by using the loot filter. This feature remedies the time it takes to find useful/valuable items in-game.
- Download the loot filter you want to use (the file must have a ".filter" extension). You can look for a suitable loot filter here.
- In the game open "Options", then open the UI tab
- Scroll down to the end and click Show Folder - Open the "Path of Exile" folder under the "My Games" folder.
- Move or copy the downloaded filter file into that folder
- Switch back to the in-game Options screen and click "Reload" - this will update the dropdown "List of Item Filters"
- Select the filter from the list - "Item Filter loaded successfully" notification shall appear in the game's chat
- Save options and enjoy the gameplay with the selected loot filter!
Open the "Path of Exile" folder according to the steps of installing the loot filter, and delete the files in it to delete the loot filter.
After we enter the Path of Exile, we need not only a loot filter but also some game guides. You can ask for help at PoeCurrency.gg.
Having a fixed and powerful starting point for your build is the most important part of enjoying Solo Self-Found. In this mode, you can enjoy the game better.
Path of Exile is a complex RPG game with many incomprehensible mechanisms in this game. In this guide, we will introduce you to the modifiers in Path of Exile, and then you can use them better.
Strong bosses in the Path of Exile can always arouse our interest. Here are the 10 most powerful bosses in the Path of Exile. We can try to challenge them.
Poe Heist is often underrated by most players and primarily for a good reason. Back when the loot table was still Buffed up, and Harvest was a thing, there wasn't any real reason to do heist maps since the rewards weren't worth the grind.