When we enter the Path of Exile, we will get a lot of loot, these items will fill our screen, which greatly affects our game experience. At this time we can use the loot filter to solve this problem.
Players can customize the loot displayed on the screen by using the loot filter. This feature remedies the time it takes to find useful/valuable items in-game.
- Download the loot filter you want to use (the file must have a ".filter" extension). You can look for a suitable loot filter here.
- In the game open "Options", then open the UI tab
- Scroll down to the end and click Show Folder - Open the "Path of Exile" folder under the "My Games" folder.
- Move or copy the downloaded filter file into that folder
- Switch back to the in-game Options screen and click "Reload" - this will update the dropdown "List of Item Filters"
- Select the filter from the list - "Item Filter loaded successfully" notification shall appear in the game's chat
- Save options and enjoy the gameplay with the selected loot filter!
Open the "Path of Exile" folder according to the steps of installing the loot filter, and delete the files in it to delete the loot filter.
After we enter the Path of Exile, we need not only a loot filter but also some game guides. You can ask for help at PoeCurrency.gg.
Path of Exile 2 will be released in 2022. Before that, you can check out 9 things you need to know about Path of Exile 2 at PoeCurrency.gg.
A Jeweller's Orb is a currency item that can be used to re-roll the number of sockets on a weapon or piece of armour. It can also be used to change the number of sockets for the item.
After the release of Diablo 4, GGG also announced the news of Path of Exile 2. Compared with Diablo 4, Path of Exile 2 has many advantages.
Your success in Path of Exile depends on whether the buildings you build are strong. There are 7 different characters in Path of Exile, and each character has a different advantage class, which leads to many different constructions in this game.