If you are a loyal player of Path of Exile, you should know Zizaran, a PoE streamer on YouTube. Now, he and some other Streamers and community members have raised funds to host a 10-day Class Gauntlet Event. Zizaran and his partners will provide rewards for this event.
The event will start on 12th June, 15:00 BST (7:00 PDT).
- Log in to Path of Exile
- On the day of the event, click join in the bottom right of your character select screen.
Joinable for everyone since it's an event this time and not a private league
In the event, you will get points based on your level and the boss you killed. Don't forget, to get boss kill points you must submit kills in the Path of Exile Community Racing Discord which you can join by clicking here.
The event will have Increased Monster Area of Effect, Monster Damage, Monster Speed, Monster Elemental Damage, Reduced Player Resistances as well as Increased Monster Life.
- 20% increased monster damage
- 30% of Phys damage as extra elemental
- 70% increased AOE
- 40% more monster life
- 20% increased move, cast and attack speed
- 20% all res
Zizaran's Event Partner will be matching all contributions to the prize pool (Up to $25,000).
The total prize pool will be split as follows:
- Operational Costs: 5 percent of Overall Prize Pool-To be distributed amongst Community Developers and League Moderators.
- The bounties placed by streamers and their communities during the fundraisers.
- The prize pool minus bounties and operations cost will be awarded as follows:
- Rank 1 Overall: Gauntlet Trophy + 2 percent Bonus
- Top Witch: 8%
- Second Witch: 4%
- Third Witch: 2%
- Fourth Witch: Frost Viking Cloak & Dragon Hunter Wings Supplied by GGG
- Top Shadow: 8%
- Second Shadow: 4%
- Third Shadow: 2%
- Fourth Shadow: Frost Viking Cloak & Dragon Hunter Wings Supplied by GGG
- Top Ranger: 8%
- Second Ranger: 4%
- Third Ranger: 2%
- Fourth Ranger: Frost Viking Cloak & Dragon Hunter Wings Supplied by GGG
- Top Duelist: 8%
- Second Duelist: 4%
- Third Duelist: 2%
- Fourth Duelist: Frost Viking Cloak & Dragon Hunter Wings Supplied by GGG
- Top Marauder: 8%
- Second Marauder: 4%
- Third Marauder: 2%
- Fourth Marauder: Frost Viking Cloak & Dragon Hunter Wings Supplied by GGG
- Top Templar: 8%
- Second Templar: 4%
- Third Templar: 2%
- Fourth Templar: Frost Viking Cloak & Dragon Hunter Wings Supplied by GGG
- Top Scion: 8%
- Second Scion: 4%
- Third Scion: 2%
- Fourth Scion: Frost Viking Cloak & Dragon Hunter Wings Supplied by GGG
Upgrading your character to certain thresholds will also make you eligible for a randomly drawn prize consisting of merchandise and micro-transactions provided by Zizaran's Event Partner and 1,000 Apollyon Mystery Boxes. You can check the reward details here.
If you want to create a powerful building in Path of Exile, you may need some help. Here PoeCurrency.gg provides us with some tips about how to create a powerful building in Path of Exile.
In Path of Exile, Ranger is a very good character, she has tremendous proficiency with ranged weapons, but she is as lethal as any man on the battlefield with a sword.
Each character in Path of Exile has its fixed advantages and disadvantages. This is where the fun of the game lies. Players need to choose suitable characters to create based on these advantages and disadvantages.
Today GGG conducted a live broadcast on Twitter to introduce players to all the details of the upcoming Scourge League.